Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great minds think poodle








Linda Rodin has always been on of my favorite stylists. From the beautiful buxom bare babes of victoria secrets to supermodels Laetitia Casta, Giselle Bundchen, and Helene Christensen. And to her love of the four legged love machines we call dogs. I think I fell into a deeper obsession with her when I discovered adorable Minky is her best friend and poodle. Now I was already pretty in love with her, mostly because I would love to be so fortunate to age so gracefully and beautifully. She is gorgeous, who wouldn't want to look like her. I also have been saving my pennies to get a hold of her magical face oil. A near-magical blend of essential oils, starting with a body oil, then a hair oil (that is a collaboration with the renowned hair stylist Bob Recine), and most recently a lip balm. You can find all the products that you may or may not want to gift me for Christmas, here.









No comments:

Post a Comment