Monday, August 8, 2011

Shop-poodlin


I have always fancied myself as a purchaser of unique and weird things, especially at a good price. Not until recently have I been on the search for unique poodle pieces. A couple of months ago I was wandering around the "random trinkets" section of Ross and amongst the paper towel holders and welcome home key hanging signs, a gigantic bright blue poodle was staring at me right in the face. Even better was his attractive price tag of $9.99. Get outta town with that dealness!

Well my good poodle fortune did not stop there! This Saturday I had spent the day thumbing through stacks of boots and over priced "vintage" wear at the fea market. And I just want to point out, I did find an ADORABLE dress that was apparently SO Vintage that it was $125.00. I was so taken back at the strings of "worn out been around the block" dangling from the neckline. As soon as I second guessed the dress, the woman instantly cut the price in half! If it wasn't worth the $125.00 to begin with then what makes you think I will purchase it for $70.00?

BUT! For all the frustrations of idiots trying to get things for more than their worth, was an adorable silver lining. On my jaunt back home, window shopping and smacking on my blueberry juice drink my poodle destiny found me! A classic 1960s ceramic poodle with darling pearl earrings!! And the price-tag you might ask? A whopping $12.

A good poodle will always find its way to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment